Sunday 26 June 2011

Another afternoon crafting with Vikk ..... another banner :)





Well got up this morning and it was chucking it down AGAIN :( so had no other option but get myself down to a bit of serious crafting AGAIN :D.  I managed to make another banner, I think I could quite easily get addicted to them and had lots of fun doing this one. Decided to use scraps of paper I had from my Once Upon a Springtime stack which was great as I managed to use most of the BITS up without having to sacrifice any more of the precious paper. This one is destined to Norway to Vikkie, as I had made her an envelope mini with the papers a few months ago so this will go alongside it hopefully.
Anyway here it is  :-

1 comment:

  1. i want it i want it i want it lol look forward to it hun its very pretty and u know it will go on my fairy shelf x x

    ReplyDelete