Sunday 15 April 2012

End of the holidays :(

Oh well this is the last day of the holidays, back to work tomorrow. I have had a lovely relaxing couple of weeks tho and feel pretty refreshed for going back to school.
The beginning of this week I spent most of it in the garden. I got some veg planted up - peas, mange tout, rocket, cauliflower and red cabbage. I have parsnips to plant too and courgettes but the weather mid week put paid to my gardening efforts. It has been really cold and wet again, there was actually a shower or 2 of hail yesterday :( With the new work schedule of mine of just working 9 - 1 tho I will hopefully be able to take full advantage of any nice afternoons we have from now on.
On a brighter note the yuk weather has seen me crafting hard. I have made lots of altered birdhouses and I am excited as I now have a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/faeriecrafts?feature=mhee so please stop by and have a look. I apologise in advance for my extremely broad accent lol, but I have tried very hard to keep my North East of Scotland isms to a minimum.
Anyway I am away to do some more crafting as the weather aint much better today again.
Happy crafting everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment