Thursday 26 April 2012

Hey Everyone, Well that is the end of my 2nd week back to work after the hols and all in all I feel quite good.   The alteration to my working hours for my health seems to be working out just great.   It has basically been raining everyday so I have gotten the chance to sit and relax crafting every afternoon so I have had a fab time.   Do wish the sun would appear tho as do feel I need some sun and cant wait to get out to the garden :)
AS I said I have been really busy crafting, mainly altering projects, feel free to check out what I have been up to by visiting my Youtube channel, I am having so much fun doing videos and any comments are most appreciated.
Well time to get the day started and get ready for work
Have a great weekend everyone
Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment