Monday 15 April 2013

Crafty Emblies DT Projects for April

Hi all

Just back from a lovely week in Norway visiting Vikkie and Pete. Spent time just chillin out, doing a bit of shopping and some crafting. Got very into a series on Netflix while I was there called White Collar, but I will get ,more into the holiday news on my next blog post.

Main point of todays blog is to share my design team projects for Crafty Emblies for this month. There have been changes to the DT and now there are no themes for each month which is good as it doesnt limit to you what to make.

I made 2 projects this month again,  the first being for the papercrafting DT. I decided to make a journal and decorate the cover with some emblies.
 
 
 

I used the emblies birdcage, which I painted with white gesso and then embossed and also a couple of wooden emblies heart which I also painted inked and embossed.

The 2nd project was an altered canvas ...
 
 
 
I covered the canvas with paper. I stamped onto a paper napkin and layered that on top, with pieces of corrugated cardboard and some clock faces cut from a paper pack. I added cardboard trees, a clock face and a clock with wings all from Crafty Emblies. Then finished off the whole thing with paper flowers and a piece of chain.
 
Hope you will all stop by the Crafty Emblies blog and enter a project of your own, as I said "anything goes" and you may very well win a lovely prize of emblies goodies.
Here is a link to the blog page ....... http://crafty-emblies.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html
 
Happy Crafting
x
 


5 comments:

  1. Love both of your projects Tracy, great work as usual.

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs Tracy. I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete