Friday 4 March 2011

What a week


Well I have had a pretty good week all in all. I am chicken sitting for 3 weeks for my neighbours a few doors down (yes i did say CHICKEN sitting) and I am loving it. I have always wanted chickens and when we moved to our present house a few years ago I was seriously contemplating it as we had a big garden. Mal kinda disuaded me and a veg patch was created instead but I am having so much fun this week mucking out, feeding and collecting eggs I am seriously considering it again. We will see how thisng pan out. Also I got a beautiful present from Vikkie (and Pete) I am soo delighted with it. They bought me a necklace just like the one Arwen wears in the Lord of the Rings (the one she gives to Aragorn) It is gorgeous. I have wanted one for so long ( I have an elvish brooch - the ivy leaf one and Vikkie bought me the one ring) and have hinted to Mal for yonks and he hasnt taken me up on it so it was so thoughtful of Vikk to get me it and I cant thank her (them) enough. I will treasure it. I am hoping I have a busy weekend of crafting and will keep you all posted with what goes on. I am hoping tomorrow is as nice as it has been all week so I can get out to the garden to do a bit of clearing up. It makes me feel so much happier when I can get out in the fresh air and get a bit of sunshine. Best go shut the chickens in for the night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment