Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wow it has been ages!!!

Hello everyone, I havent been blogging for a while as I havent been very well :(  I am on the mend now, it will just take a little while to pick up completely but the jist of it was I ended up getting a blood transfusion last Friday as I was hideously anaemic :O
The past couple of weeks, even though I was off work I aint really had the energy or concentration for crafting and it has only really been the past couple of days that I have felt much in the crafting mood. Anyway I have posted a few pics of my newest envelope mini album made with the Mariposa papers from DCWV. I love these papers and it took a lot of nerve to cut into them. I am happy with the result although the pics were taken before a lot of the photo mats and tags were made so it looks barer that it actually is.
The other thing that has happened in the past few weeks is Vikkie's laptop had pretty much died on her so that has put paid to our daily crafting together. It has been really hard and quite stressful on both of us but at least I only have another week or so to endure before I actually fly out to see her for a week. I am getting very excited about it, especially now that I am on the mend again (thankfully).
Hopefully I will get plenty crafting done in the next week as I am signed off work till the Easter hols.



x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy...
    I do plan on recording my class this comming Sat. If all goes well it will record with no incedent!! Thanks for following!
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete