Tuesday 29 March 2011

Where has the week gone?














Wow it has been almost a week again since I left a post on here, no idea where the time goes. Havent been up to much, still taking is easy and it will be the official school hols on Friday so I will get another couple of weeks rest before going back to work.
I did manage to get another envelope mini made. I bought the Once Upon a Time stack along with the Mariposa papers, my intention was to split the packs in half with Vikkie (only 6 days now till I fly over to visit - soooo exciting). I couldnt resist making her an envelope mini though. I like this one better than last weeks one, i think cause I made it slightly differently and kept each envie separate and didnt stick any of them together. This makes it sit better I think, anyway see what you all think.
I was hoping the weather would warm up a bit this week as I have veg seeds I wanted to start planting but it was a bit too chilly to be bascially sitting around at the weekend. I need to do a bit of shopping today for things to take across to Norway so I dont know if I will get much done but we'll see.
Anyway best go have brekkie, shower n stuff.
bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment