Monday 18 March 2013

Start of a new week

Hi everyone,

A new week and over the weekend some changes were made to the Crafty Emblies blog (. Now any entries to the blog challenge will be on an "Anything Goes" basis, so any entry of any type of project with any theme goes into the draw to win some Emblies goodies. So please all subscribed to the blog and take part, nothing ventured nothing gained as they say :)
There was a re-jig of DT members and I was very kindly asked if I would like to float between the Altered Art and the Papercrafting as I enjoy both and of course I agreed. I can choose to do one or the other or both projects in a month. This month I decided on doing both so I made a banner with the word CREATE incorporating scraps of paper packs I had and of course some emblies AND and altered CD which I really enjoyed making.


 
Remember to stop by the emblies blog and enter a project for the monthly challenge.
 
Off to do a bit more crafting today as the weather is so horrible
 
 
Tracy x


6 comments:

  1. These are just fab, love them both, two lovely pieces of work!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine x having so much fun with everyone in the DT :) xx

      Delete
  2. wow love this it is gorgeous

    in response to your lovely comment, the egg was a metal tin from Lindt containing little eggs from the local supermarket last year - I just did not throw the tin away

    hope that helps

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the info Kate, must keep my eyes peeled for this in the future.
      X

      Delete
  3. Love these, Tracy... I'm a huge corrugated card fan, as you now know (!) so I love that white hanging - beautiful! Thanks so much for your visit and comment - I've just been back to check how come I missed you out when I was hopping round the DT earlier... and worked out that I landed at the video page, and completely missed the link to your blog that's there - so sorry!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Alison and stop by anytime to have a lookie at my blog. I have to say I'm not very good at keeping it up to date but i do try X

      Delete