Thursday 28 March 2013

Woo Hoo the start of the hols :)

Hiya everyone I am a happy bunny today .......... school is officially on hols for 2 weeks AND I woke to the sun shining this morning and it feels a lot like Spring AT LAST!!!! (hope i aint cursed it now :S )
I aint done a huge amount of crafting lately but I shall post the pics of the projects I have done. I am slightly addicted to the masquerade masks and have made another 2

 
Still another 6 left to alter so stay tuned lol
 
 
Today I did a bit of a rushed crafty project for the ning site CRAFTY ASSEMBLY which runs a challenge every two day. I had kinda forgotten about the challenge so did an altered chest of drawer today to fit in with the challenge theme of METALLIC. I covered the chest with tinfoil, painted it with black acrylic and dabbed most of the paint off with a tissue to give a metallic look. I emblished it with a few crafty emblies bits (the treble clef and music notes) and some bits and bobs from my stash.
 

I hope everyone is having a good week and if you have easter hols to look forward to hope the weather is kind and you have a fabby time
x

No comments:

Post a Comment