Tuesday 24 May 2011

Been a while :S

Havent been blogging for a while so thought it was time to get back into the swing of it again. Has anything been happening?? hmm not much really. Havent done huge amount of crafting but I have some new paper I am waiting for (ordered them this morning) which I am gonna use to make a mini album for my bestest friend as a surprise. She has been pretty supportive lately and listened to a lot of wailing from me over various things and I want her to know how much I appreciate it. She has problems of her own to deal with and I guess I dont take them into consideration all the time, which is pretty selfish of me. Anyway this morning when I got up I went online and ordered papers I know she loves with the intention of making her an album, so I cant wait for them to arrive.
I decorated a couple of wooden letters that Vikkie sent me and I also have altered a notice board in the past week, apart from that I havent been doing too much crafting.
Vikkie is hopefully coming over in 2 weeks for 6 days but we are both a bit worried that the volcano in Iceland erupting will put a halt to our plans, I will just be keeping my fingers crossed.  A big worry is that Isla wont get home tomorrow as she has been in Barcelona on a school trip and I am hoping that she gets home safe and sound according to plans tomorrow evening.


Anyway that is enough rambling for today x

No comments:

Post a Comment