Friday 6 May 2011

TFI Friday

I have no idea what I am gonna do next week when I have to work a whole 5 day week, what with holidays and school inservice days lately, next week is gonna be a culture shock.
This week has been pretty uneventful. Got to see the family photos we got taken the other week and I have to say I was pretty pleased with them, and many more nice ones to choose from than I thought there would be as I HATE getting my photo taken :S
On the crafting front I havent done anything since the fairy canvas. I have spent the past few days sorting out my craft supplies and thanks to a new storage box for my paper and card I have freed up a drawer and have now managed to get everything I might use in one room and not in a seperate cupboard where I tend to not look and find stuff hidden away when it is all too late. I am feeling very organised and hopefully I will get some crafting done this weekend.
Right off to work I guess :P
byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment