Tuesday 31 May 2011

Week not going quick enough :S






 Well just a few days left now till Vikkie comes to visit again and I cant wait. I have missed her loads since visiting hers in the Easter hols and it will be so nice to spend some quality time together again. We have a few things planned - going to visit her dad, fish supper on the beach (weather permitting lol), bowling, Hobbycraft shopping and a weekend in Edinburgh and while I am at work I am hoping it will be weather that she can sit outside n chill in the garden with a book (not literally CHILL like :S)
The new papers came and I went online for inspration before cutting into them as I was slightly traumatised at the thought. I spied a YouTube
 by a lady called Suzie McGuire and copied quite a bit of her album as it was so lovely. I have attached a few pages to let you all see.
Anyway best go as I dont have much news to tell
x


No comments:

Post a Comment