Sunday 8 May 2011

The weekend

Well yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day (or so I was reliably told).   Unfortunately I did no scrapbooking although I did do a couple of altered journal pages. Vikkie has been well into doing these so I thought I would give them a go to see what the fuss was about. Well it was me that ended up having the fuss lol. Being the drama queen that I seem to be, I found the whole thing a bit messy and stressful, although I was pretty pleased with the results. The first one I borrowed the idea for and adapted slightly from a youtube video done by Rach0113. Her work is amazing and her stash must be amazing too as she always seems to be using different stuff. The 2nd one includes a Delta Goodram song and I found it a lot less of a strain to do, I must be getting the hang of slapping paint about or lightening up or something.
We had a bit of a drama yesterday too as Isla ended up in A&E getting her leg glued and steri-stripped as she managed to fall and gouge quite a deep and sizeable hole just below her knee. Hopefully her birthday today will go a bit better.

1 comment:

  1. Like the pages although lightening up and you are something that will never be in the same sentance
    hope Isla is doing better today and has a nice birthday x

    ReplyDelete