Tuesday 22 January 2013

Brrrrr - its freezing :S

Hiya folks, Lordy where has the week gone, Tuesday again lol.

I have been crafting mad this week, made a couple of altered canvases, altered a couple of mini chest of drawers and I have even found a jar big enough for a fairy scene I made a couple of years ago lol
I made it for my friend Vikkie but made the mistake of making it before having a jar to actually putting it in lol. She might be across next month (all being well) so she might have to fit it in her suitcase, lol I think she might faint tho as it is a standing joke that she aint got her captured fairy yet :S

I was away at the weekend with hubby and the neighbours and had a really nice time. The hotel was gorgeous, very oldie worldy and the food was top notch, really enjoyable. Just a pity it was only for one night as the neghbours couldnt get a baby sitter for 2 nights. Now that is one really great thing about having teenagers now, you dont have to worry about babysitters :D

The weather here is "baltic" - so cold. We have been lucky I guess in that we havent had much snow compared to parts of the UK. I quite enjoy the snow tho,I love how it makes everything so picture perfect and when it is a nice sunny day I love going walking in it. The north east of scotland seems to avoid heavy snow fall tho which is a shame even tho it is cold enough for it.

I am still trying to work out the situation with uploading pics on here and might master it yet lol. I really need to remember to ask Vikkie the next time I am talking to her on skype as she is my computer ghuru.

Anyway hopefully there will be crafty pic soon. I am off to the supermarket for a couple of things before I sit down to craft this afternoon.

Bye for now
Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment