Wednesday 30 January 2013

So excited .... and honoured

Hi everyone

 I have exciting news ....... I have been asked by the lovely ladies at Crafty Emblies http://www.crafty-emblies.org/ to be on their paper crafting design team - wooohooo. This is new team and will cover ATC's, Scrapbooking (which is great as I need the push to get back into this) and cardmaking (which I must admit will be a bit of a challenge for me as this aint a big thing of mine .... but who doesnt enjoy a challenge???) I am so honoured to have been offered this chance and cant wait to get started.  The other challenge I will have to overcome is my terrible technophobia :S which might be harder to do lol. I might be able to suss out the problem with putting photos on my blog posts eventually but in the meantime I have put some pics in the tab under home on the left of my page which says Crafty Photos so please have a browse at some of my latest creations :)

Anyway that was just a quick post today

cya all soon x

2 comments:

  1. I am chuffed to have you on my DT and can't wait to see what you make.

    You deserve the position in the team :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete