Saturday 12 January 2013

Note to self - MUST GET BETTER AT BLOGGING

Happy New Year all, I am disgusted with myself at how much I have neglected my blog in the past months, should I make the New Year resolution to attend to it more or will that be a wasted effort like many resolutions of the past??? lol we shall see :S

I had a quiet Christmas which was nice. I felt like I was turning into a sloth by the end of 2 weeks tho and have to say it is nice to get into a routine again.

Craft wise I have suffered a bit of a dry spell, will only a few altered projects completed. I hate it when your mojo runs off and leaves you. I have done better this weekend so far, so hopefully the drought is over lol. I have moved my craft stuff into Iona's bedroom since she is at university and not at home all the time, I didnt see much point in the room being totally unused, much to her disgust. I have tried to do it subtly tho, one of her bookcases still has her favourite novels in, the other has my craft stuff. I have comandeered half the built-in wardrobe space :S and I have a corner of the wall space round about my bookcase which has crafty wall art. I wonder how many of you think I am a mean mother lol

I have another tattoo being drawn up and hope to get it shortly.

Anyway this is a late nighter for me and must get my head down, kinda wish I could hibernate as I hate winter with a passion. I wonder if I could fatten myself up enough for next winter for that to be successful. Hedgehogs def have the right idea

cya all soon
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment