Sunday 13 January 2013

My crafty items this weekend

Here are my 2 crafty items I have made this weekend so far, hopefully by the end of the day there may be more to add.
They are both altered canvasses, the first (music themed) I did for my youngest daughter she is mad on music. She plays piano and is soon to be sitting her Grade 4 exam and in the past year she has self taught herself to play guitar just by watching youtube for tips. She sings also, so you can imagine when she is around the house is never quiet lol. I had a very large canvas board in my stash but it was a bit large so I cut a piece off it (very carefully) using a craft knife, and decorated it with a music based quote as the inspiration.
The second is made using the offcut piece of canvas board.
They are both embellished using crafty emblies wooden embellishments  http://www.crafty-emblies.org/index.aspx?pageid=1809241

If you would like to see the projects in more detail stop by my youtube channel and watch the videos :) http://www.youtube.com/user/faeriecrafts?feature=mhee

Anyway here are the pics

2 comments:

  1. such stunning work, i love the music one so much, its just gorjuss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am glad that some of what I do makes people happy. x

    ReplyDelete