Saturday 16 February 2013

Crafting Crazy :)

Hiya all,

Well I have had a busy month so far. First off my blooming computer crashed on me. Hubby tried to fix it and did to an extent but it still wasnt the best but he took it into his work for the IT guys there to have a play with and low and behold I seem to be back in the land of computerisation again - thank heavens.
My lovely friend Vikkie came over from Norway for a long weekend and we had lots of fun shopping and chatting and just generally having a laugh. It was so nice to have her here and I just wish we lived closer so we could do the "pop round for a coffee" thing, I do miss not having that with her and although we chat most days face to face on skype it still aint quite the same.
I am really enjoying my crafting at the moment, I think being asked to be on the Crafty Emblies design team has definately given me a boost. I have also joined Craftymess on FB and I am having great fun doing the daily challenges on there. It is so nice to have a catalyst to force you into a project instead of humming and heying over what you want to do.
Anyway I am gonna get pictures for this post sorted out later of some of my crafting efforts of late but just now I am going to go out to the garden for a while as it looks really mild this morning.
I need to start with doing an hour every day out there to keep on top of things as it is quite a big space and needs a fair bit of sorting out and I really want to get stuck into my vegetable garden again this year as last year it was a bit of a disaster. I have to be careful about how much I actually so tho as the MS is suffer from doesnt like me doing too much at a time and will make me suffer if I tire myself out too much lol
Anyway I will be back with pics later today - have a lovely weekend all


Hugs Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment