Sunday 24 February 2013

Late night ramble

Hey folks,
Well it is 20 mins to midnight and this is late for me. My hubby has managed to waken me with his coughing so I have escaped to Iona's room. I am a light sleeper anyway but it is impossible to sleep with him making that racket lol
Hmm what have I been up to lately, well plenty crafting and I cant wait for the Crafty Emblies Papercraft Design Team Challenge to go live in a few days, it is so exciting. The Altered Art Team have already gone live with their Challenge and it was wonderful to see what everyone had come up with. Check out http://crafty-emblies.blogspot.co.uk
I have been pretty busy crafting and I have enjoyed making a couple of 12 x 12 pages which has been lovely as I guess I had been working more on altered art projects of late
I was out in the garden for a little while today but I was very sensible and only worked for an hour. I cant wait to be able to start sharing the garden with you but as yet it is still at the messy, and not very green winter stage the only thing that has started appear are my snowdrops and few daffodil stems.

 
Anyway that is enough for tonight I really should try to get some sleep. Mal is off to Dubai in the morning for a couple of weeks, so no doubt he will waken my at 3.30 am when he leaves.
xx Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment