Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hiya everyone,

Good grief it is only Tuesday and I am shattered already AND I had a short week last week with there being inservice days at school.

I said in a previous post I am now on the Crafty Emblies Design Team and I am very excited as the first DT item will be going live in a couple of weeks. I am waiting for a package with an order in it to arrive but I am getting impatient lol I just want it to get here so I can get my hands on the things I ordered.

I will put up pics of my latest crafty projects. I am enjoying taking part in the daily challenges being held on the Craftymess group on Facebook and have tried to join in on a daily basis. I actually won a challenge last week and got to choose the next days theme so that was nice. It is a lovely group and everyone is very supportive of everyones work. It is all taken as a bit of fun and a good way to encourage everyone to be crafty on daily basis. I chose Butterflies as my theme as I LOVE butterflies hence I have 5 tattooed on me incorporated into various personal art work I have.

I dont have much else to talk about today so I will leave you with the pictures of my craftyness this week.

Hugs Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment