Saturday 10 March 2012

Another month nearly past since I blogged and it aint been a good one :(

Hey guys,
Seems terrible to come on here n moan but hopefully it will be kinda cleansing to offload to no-one in particular. I aint had a good month since my lovely week the last time I blogged. Most of it self inflicted I have to say but a small amount down to health issues.
Anyway I have found this quote that I now have beside my bed so I can look at it every morning, infact todays crafting might be to make a pretty plaque or something to have it on so it can be a permanent fixture and hopefully it will be a reminder to me of how bad things have gotten of late through my own stupidity.
The quote reads - "SOMETIMES THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS NOT THINK, NOT WONDER, NOT IMAGINE, NOT OBSESS.   JUST BREATHE AND HAVE FAITH THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST"

I have come so close this week to losing the most precious friendship I could possibly have and I think this quote sums up a lot of what I have been doing.  I am not proud of myself and how I have been behaving and I am well aware that changes have to be made and hopefully having this to waken up to everyday will help that and climbing back onto the wagon again regards my intake of alcohol which had fallen by the wayside in the past few months and especially in the past couple of weeks and was making things a hundred times worse.

Anyway enough of my problems, I might be back later with some crafty pics to upload


Well here is my afternoons work, an altered bird house. I am quite happy with it, although it wasn't quite what I intended to begin with. It started off me trying to crackle glaze it with PVA but it just wasnt happening for me and after a couple of failed attempts I eventually gave up n scraped most of it off and just went with the shabby distressed look lol
I have another couple so I might do another one in a different style tonight. No crackling for me tho I will leave it to the experts :S
x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eileen so glad you stopped by and thank you for the encouraging words. When I say about the drink I am talking about one drink with my supper not bottles lol but for me even that is a problem. It becomes a habit and due to me suffering from MS it doesnt help my condition. Even one drink seems to run me down and makes me have restless nights which then makes my fatigue worse (vicious circle). As I say it has become a bad habit again in the past few months. It also doesnt help my depression and even one glass messes with my head a bit. I know all this and in the past I have stopped drinking for months on end but something will have upset me and I have a drink then it becomes the daily one glass again and then the MS and depression gets worse. I said some terrible things to my best friend the other week, unforgivable things and I hate myself so I am even more determined to stop the daily glass (which is a BIG one lol) and just stop the craving and break the habit.

    ReplyDelete