Tuesday 13 March 2012

First uncrafty day in a week :(

Well it is official today, I am only working 9am till 1am (well at least till the summer hols anyway).  As I have not been feeling the best lately I came to the decision to bite the bullet and ask for reduced hours at work as I was feeling it was a struggle to have any quality home time as I was trying to juggle work, housework and the garden and failing pretty much with all of the above and getting myself stressed out about it.   This way I am only losing 5 hours off my total hours yet still have the whole afternoon to myself which is working out great so far.   As I said I have made the decision to do half an hour to an hour in the garden everyday so I can keep on top of stuff there, then spend a short time doing a bit of housework and then I have still time to sit and relax crafting for a while too before it is time to cook.   This way I am hoping that weekends can be spent doing things I WANT to do not the things I HAVE to do.  It was a lovely day today so this afternoon I was out the garden doing a bit more of the much needed weeding.   I have been crafting of an evening but I had to go out tonight so I guess the crafting will just have to wait till tomorrow. The only thing I started this afternoon was trying to make a paper mache mask using a thin plastic mask as a molde, I will keep you posted on how that goes.  Hopefully tomorrows post will be more interesting than todays lol
x

No comments:

Post a Comment