Monday 12 March 2012

Monday again

I have no idea where the weekends go. I had a nice relaxing weekend, I did a bit more of the garden which is good as it is starting to look a bit tidier now thank goodness and I even planted some peas.   I have to start thinking about what other veg I am gonna plant this year.    There will definately be parsnips as they grow really well for me.   Other than that I aint given it much thought yet.
I have just been clearing out my cupboard and having a look to see what I have that I can alter.   I have found a dress form that Vikkie gave me ages ago, but it kinda scares me lol as I dont have the foggiest what to do with it - any suggestions would be much appreciated.
I found a little suitcase yesterday which I altered and I really enjoyed doing that, just wish I had a few more of them and as I am onto my last birdhouse I am gonna have to find some more things to do.   I also need to buy some more acrylic paints as at the minute I am using Isla's (my youngest) cast offs and half tubes.
I shall attached the pic of the suitcase for you all to have a look at and hopefully I will get something done this evening that I can put up tomorrow
Have a good evening x

No comments:

Post a Comment