Tuesday 27 March 2012

WooHoo soon be the hols :)

Good grief it has been a week since I posted AGAIN!!! I have no idea where the days are going just now.
I am getting excited as I go to visit Vikkie next week in Norway and I cant wait. We are hoping to do lots of crafting and maybe a bit of shopping, but either way it is gonna be a chill out week as both of us are in need of a rest and putting our feet up for a while.
Crafty wise I have altered another birdhouse, I think I am addicted!!! I have even ordered more of them. Seriously considering trying to sell some of them tho as I really cant have them all in my house lol. I have made a pin cushion out of a little wooden box and altered a small chipboard box too. I have started my second junk journal this week although I still aint totally comfortable making them yet for some reason (possibly not tidy enough for my slight OCD tendancies to handle lol)
I ordered a heap of steampunk type charms n bits n bobs today not sure what I am gonna use them for but I just really fancied them.
Anyway almost bed time so I will post a few pics at the end.
Sweet dreams everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment