Monday 19 March 2012

Where has the week gone again :S

Well I have had a pretty busy week this week, mostly involving the garden, which is now starting to look a bit more respectable. Still got a bit to do and the veg patch has to get planted up but at least most of the weeding is done now. I finally painted the last bit of tree on the faerie mural me and the girls started last summer. The bottom bit of the tree was behind a bush and I couldnt get it finished because of the leaves n twigs. As it is just starting to bud again I thought I better get a wriggle on and finish it.
Crafty wise I have been pretty quiet. I did have a go at making a pin cushion out of a little wooden box and made a mothers day card for my mumsy but other than that I aint done much.
It was Mothers Day yesterday and I had a pretty nice day. I spent the morning in the garden pottering in the sunshine. Then had a quiet afternoon as the kids went out on their bikes then our neighbour came over for a BBQ in the evening (her hubby is away for a month so I didnt want her sitting alone with her kids on Mothers Day)
Anyway that is enough of my ramblings tonight, I am gonna go read for a while.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment