Sunday 11 March 2012

Hmmm what will today hold??

Well another morning and up till now the sun is shining although living in the North East of Scotland that means nothing.   We can have a taste of all the seasons within the space of a morning sometimes lol

Crafted last night again, just to keep my hands busy really so I altered another birdhouse.   I have only one left now but I am thinking I will have to buy some more, mind you I aint sure what the heck I am gonna do with them all, only so many you can display :P

If the weather stays nice I will go out to the garden for a while.   I have made a promise to myself that I MUST do an hour out there everyday, just so I can keep on top of everything.  That way I aint knocking myself out for hours on end and not able to do anything for days afterwards.   (So many promises to keep to myself just now :O but I know I can do it)

I have a couple of swaps I have to parcel up and get posted tomorrow so I will do that today too.

I wish everyone a restful Sunday x

Oh here is the birdhouse I altered last nite, I like the darker one better I think and oh I did try the crackle glaze AGAIN and AGAIN it failed miserably :(

No comments:

Post a Comment