Wednesday 27 April 2011

Another week over since last I blogged

Where are the day, weeks, months going at the moment. I cant believe another week has gone by. I was crafting tags this week but unfortunately I left my camera at school the end of last week so didnt get pics of them before posting them in various parcels to Vikkie. I might make some more over the weekend as Vikk is gonna give me lessons on my cricut as I feel I aint using it to its full potential.
Me n Mal had a wedding on Sunday, which was nice if not just a little bit weird and emotional. Angharad had been due to marry a close friend of ours but on his stag weekend with other biker friends he was tragically killed, so although we are obviously delighted to see Ang happy it was a day full of contemplation for us and a few others there.
Anyway hopefully i shall have crafty stuff to share next time but must run as I have to get ready for work xx

No comments:

Post a Comment