Monday 18 April 2011

Back at work :S



Oh well first day back at work been and gone and guess what........ it feels like I have never been away :P
I had a nice weekend pleasing myself in the garden, I worked really hard and even managed to drag hubby out to do the really heavy stuff (which is a miracle as the only gardening he does is the mowing!!) I got the veg patch pretty much planted up just a few things to do and lots and lots of pruning of trees and bushes which was desperately needing done. It was a beautiful weekend and on Sunday I even dusted off my shorts n vest :O. The cats had a lovely weekend too sunning themselves out in the garden, keeping me company.
I was a bit reckless too and on a visit to the garden centreyesterday I treated myself to a lovely fairy which I had spied the week before. I decided she was too beautiful to be subjected to the Scottish weather so she has pride of place on my stairs.
Well (thinking of my stomach as usual!!!) I better go make dinner x

No comments:

Post a Comment