Friday 29 April 2011

Day of crafty stuff and Royal Wedding

Well I had the TV on today from just after 7am when Mal left for offshore watching the media frenzy that was the Royal Wedding. Isla came downstairs and watched with me, while she was painting a canvas for Vikkies hubby for his birthday. I suddenly decided about 10.50 while waiting for Kate to arrive at the cathedral that I hadnt actually seen Iona, so I thought I had better check she was okay as she hadnt even come down for breakfast (and that is sooo unlike her!!!) She was still curled up in bed watching the wedding too lol. I wouldnt call myself a Royalist by any stretch of the imagination but seeing all the pomp and ceremony like that always brings a tear to my eye :S
I spent quite a portion of the afternoon crafting. With Vikkies help last night and with a little bit of shouting (on Vikks part) and sulking (on my part) I managed to update my cricut so I could do more with it. So this afternoon I had a bit of a play and got a bit of coaching from Vikk (not sure if that sounds dodgy or not :S )
Anyway I made a couple more tags (yes I am still obsessed) and a 12 x 12 page which I will attach. Hopefully tomorrow I can be even more productive.
Gonna get my head down as I feel knackered x

1 comment:

  1. Liking the pics u used for this one hun. . .i cant believe u had atear in your eye i have to say that is just sad.
    Shouting and sulking and i am more that sure there will be more when i try to show u how to import, we will be ok if u dont jump ahead and random click!
    The tags look good cant wait to get them, Petes already picked out his spot in the living room for his pic of animal btw
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete