Wednesday 13 April 2011

Grey skies today :(

Well after the wonderful warm weather at the weekend we are back to grey skies today. It looked lovely out yesterday too but was really cold, so I holed myself up inside and did a little crafting. Looks like the same could be on the cards for today as I dont think it can make up it's mind whether it will rain or not. When I was in Norway I got a couple of wooden letters and Vikk gave me the word LOVE, so the other day I had a go at altering them and I have to say I was really happy with the way they turned out. The V and T I actually covered with body glitter that the girls had lying about that never gets used (not that I dont have glitter mind you but I just liked the colours) I had to spray my initial with charcoal fixative spray though as there was a black residue coming off to touch. The LOVE i just smothered in glitter - what fun and what a mess I made :) Not sure what I will do today I did start an envelope mini but I quite fancy doing some 12 x 12 pages for a change, havent done in a while. Anyway better get up I am still dossing in bed, just the kind of grey day for doing that.
 
See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment