Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tag obsession :O

Okay I think I might have a tag obsession at the minute. It appears to be the only thing I seem capable of making just now. Also I am gonna have to get a grip of my paper/card buying. I went into my paper stash last night looking for something specific and it is quite ridiculous the paper I have and some of it has been in there for years, either because I like it lots or because I think what the hell possessed me to buy that (usually some weird patterned stuff) anyway "Note to self" ....... MUST use up some of the crap before buying new AND I have to stop buying stamps my storage box is getting pretty full and it aint a small box !!!! :O Best not get my hubby started on the ribbon box either :S oops - mind you I blame Vikkie for that completely ;) she got me fired up one day while we were online shopping and I kinda got carried away. So the long and the short of it is my purse should really be kept hidden from me for the foreseeable future me thinks.
Isla's 14th birthday is coming up in just over a week and I have no idea what I am gonna get her. Possibly art supplies as she is right into her painting and drawing, she aint having a party this year, just a sleepover with friends. Last year she had a murder mystery party set in the Wild West, I had great fun making backdrops to hang up and organising costumes for me and the girls so this year seems a bit of an anti-climax. I love hosting parties for the girls (especially with a theme and fancy dress) I get right into it.
Oh geez look at the time again. Have to get up and at them at least |I have a long weekend to look forward to and I intend spending lots of time scrapping and relaxing as I still feel I am recovering after been ill last month.
Hope you like the tag I have attached (I wonder how many I will make this weekend lol )
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment