Saturday 9 April 2011

Back in Scotland

Hello all, here I am back to the usual routine of daily life after my jaunt to Norway to see Vikkie. I had a lovely relaxing time, shopping, touristy stuff and a little bit of crafting. I think Vikkie was probably glad to see me go on Friday so she could get a rest AND get her bed back. I am very proud of myself for managing the solo travelling and the hire car not that I didnt have a few moments of worry and panic.
I think Vikk enjoyed having me over (well I hope she did) I know I can be hard work (but she does know that anyway lol) but hopefully I wasnt too stressful :S
I am hoping to go out in the summer for a week, so fingers crossed that works out. I might go price flights today at some point.
I will be out to the garden today again I think. I am trying to get the veg patch planted up. I got a fair bit done yesterday - 4 rows of parsnips, 2 rows lettuce (different varieties) 2 tripods of peas, a row of garden canes with broad beans and a row of spinach. I bought leek seeds and spring oinions oh and sweetcorn. I havent tried growing them before so we will see how that goes.
Hopefully I will catch up with Vikk online today too as we seemed to keep missing each other yesterday which was very frustrating. Anyway better go cats need breakfast and so do I :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment