Tuesday 22 February 2011

Accordian Album for Vikkie





Hi everyone, nothing much to report really, the weekend has been and gone already and back to work all too soon :( I had a pretty good crafting weekend though, Vikkie had bought me the Immortal Love stack as part of a Valentines pressie and it came the end of last week so I was determined to do something with it. It was a bit of a wrench cutting into the papers but I managed it lol I decided to make an album for Vikkie and her hubby with a couple of their wedding pics in it. I had been promising to make something like that for them for ages and never got round to it or had the inspiration to do it. Anyway Sunday I went for it and I have to say I am very pleased with the results. I just cant wait to give it to them now. Better think about getting organised for work - blech! Bye x

1 comment:

  1. hey hunny that turned out really well pete and I cant wait to see it in person you did such a good job. how u managed to make urself cut up that paper i have no idea lol xx hugs and kisses and loves ya xx

    ReplyDelete