Sunday 13 February 2011

Another card and a tag book


I have made yet another card, which I am really pleased with. I have also made a tag book but I aint happy with it at all :( Vikkie challenged me to use papers we had bought together to decorate it with but I found it really hard to get much inspiration. This def aint my best effort at a tag book but hey ho it is done and I can get it posted to her along with a few bits a pieces. Sitting talking to her on MSN just now as hubby is watching Top Gear so I sign out now and not neglect her xx.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy there is nothing wrong with the Tag book hun it is lovely pink faeries and girly what more could any one want xx the card is great as ur always are xx love having you to talk to again screw the men ur mine for the next few days im going to catch up with my bestest friend while I can xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait. We havent spent nearly enough time with one another lately "sniff" and I miss you loads xx

    ReplyDelete