Saturday 19 February 2011

The weekend (thank the lord :)

Well the week from hell is over, apart from the excitement of prom and the fact I only had to work a 2 day week, this week aint been the best. I havent done very much crafting, me and Vikkie have hardly talked and when we have it has been a strain due to one thing or another. We are very very alike and it can cause fireworks sometimes :S but we do try to cope with one anothers foibles (for that is what friends do). I know nothing will come between us though and no mater what I love her to bits. Anyone hopefully this weekend will be nice a relaxed and I can get plenty crafting done.
The weather here is miserable here today, cold wet and windy - YUK!!! A good day for crafting though. It was my Dad's birthday yesterday and for a change I made his birthday cards. Actually it was needs must as I forgot to buy any on Thursday :S I was really chuffed with them so I am now inspired to make one today for Sophie (Islas's friend) as she is 14 tomorrow. I will add a pic of the cards for my Dad just now.
Anyway I am off upstairs to start crafting as I am wasting precious time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment