Sunday 6 February 2011

Hectic Weekend

Well I have had a pretty eventful weekend so far. To let you understand I am very very rarely out for nights out and apart from my birthday weekend with Vikk I cant remember the last time I was out. This weekend I have been out Friday AND Saturday. Friday night I was out with a few people from work, bowling, meal and round a few of the local bars. Unfortunately after my abstenence on the alcohol front I fell off the wagon a tad lol and boy did I suffer all day Saturday!!! I ruined my afternoon crafting with Vikk as I had to abandon that and go to my bed for a few hours just to try to feel human enough to even contemplate going out on Saturday night. Me and Mal had an evening out with a guy Mal works with and his wife in Aberdeen. I was NOT drinking :P I think today it will be Mals turn to suffer a bit (hehehe) Anyway we had a lovely evening sitting chatting and the food was excellent. I had a scallop starter then halibut main and a chocolate pudding dessert mmmmm. I am intending taking today very easy and doing lots of crafting.
Vikk sent me lots of lovely cards to open and I have a few craft challenges she has given me to complete so hopefully I will get plenty done and lots of time to sit and chat with her as this week we havent been able to spend much time together. :(  I just have to try to restrain myself from opening ALL the cards at once (the intention was that I would have one to open every day).
Anyway I am away to print off some pics n stuff for my crafting session. xx

1 comment:

  1. and lovely pictures they were babes the cards turned out really well i cant wait to get them xx hugs xx

    ReplyDelete