Thursday 10 February 2011

Long Weekend to look forward to :)

Thank the Lord for this long weekend - I feel exhausted. I dont think I have fully recovered from last weekend (sign of old age or something) and on top of that I had to have a tooth extracted on Tuesday which I found rather traumatic!!! I think I would rather have a 3rd Caesarean than go through that again :P




Anyway not much else to share really as I have done very little crafting. I had Isla's parents night at school on Tuesday which went well and Iona has her last Higher prelim today so she can finally relax for a little (well at least till after Easter when she will sit the real thing) Next week will be major excitement as she has prom, so I will post pics for that on Wednesday. In the mean time I have added pics of the cards I made for Vikkie for one of our challenges. Must go get ready for work instead of wasting time on here and hopefully I will get plenty crafting and me time over the weekend - can't wait. Hugs x

2 comments:

  1. woohoo bet Iona is pleased hun im dreading to see what she is like come prom day lol you will have fun!
    Hunny the cards are lovely cant wait to read what you have manged to put in them. Loves ya. Hope you had a good day at work and woohoo to time off o spend crafting with me yay xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I imagine Prom will cause major stress. Hair, nails, makeup, I'm sure that will just be the start LOL Shame you ain't gonna be here to help me through the stresses and strains. You could have been my calming influence xx Will try to get the cards posted soon - hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete