Wednesday 16 February 2011

Not the best day :(

Well this is the last day of the holiday weekend and I have work again tomorrow :P It aint been the best day to be honest. I have had too much time on my hands alone and been really fed up. Normally a day like this would have been spent having fun with Vikk but she has been ill today and apart from 15mins while I was cooking tea I havent seen her today. We have txtd one another a little but she has been in bed most of the day. Hope she feels much better soon, it aint nice that I cant even go and visit her and give her a big hug to make her feel better - just one of the many downsides to her living so far away from me :(
I made a tag holder out of a blank greetings card yesterday so I have attached the pic so everyone can see.
Hugs to my bestest bud xx

1 comment:

  1. i do feel better hun well a wee bit migraine has dyed down to a head ache now lol i know these few days off work aint exactly gone the way we planned have they hun is a shame but nothing we can do about it. As I said to you last night hunny you should of come over for a few days. Would of been nice to of had a hug x
    The tag and holder are sweet hunny well done shame you didnt get any crafting done today though eh xx

    ReplyDelete