Monday 10 January 2011

4 more sleeps !!!!!

I havent been on for a couple of days so thought it was def high time I updated the blog (not to mention Vikkie was nagging me!!! ) Have done very little crafting the past couple of days as we went to stay with friends on Saturday night.   Had a very late night for me (2am) so was really tired when we got home yesterday.   I did do the next LO in the challenge me n Vikkie have going. We decided upon the theme "10 things I love about you" I have the page done except the 10 things which I havent typed up yet, I aint fond of my handwriting so I generally type stuff.  As the title of today says "4 more sleeps" I am getting really really excited now about Vikkie coming over. She is arriving in the evening so we will go out for food then decide from there where we are going.   I am toying with the idea of getting another tattoo while she is over but cant decide where to put it, we both got the last time she was here in October - elvish writing which says friendship and I got a butterfly alongside the writing.   I would really like a faerie and have seen a couple I like, but I guess it will depend if I can get an appointment.  Oooh Oooh - big excitement today as another box of stash arrived for me n Vikk to share.  We have kinda ordered a crazy amount of paper but we know it will get used.  Hiding it from hubby might be an idea lol although I did warn him and also told him I didnt need a birthday present as I had kinda treated myself.  Anyway I guess I better go sort food out for the troops. x

2 comments:

  1. I do not nag woman just give a gental push lol money is all changed over and im packed. so not many sleeps left x how excited are u? the paper is great i bet it is so much better in person god its gonna way a ton to get back here lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Love the paper and I know you gals will have a wonderful time. Maybe I can come over and meet you gals sometime. I know you are both just super excited about the trip. I would love to order Dovecraft but we don't get it here in the USA. Vikk bring some back with you so you can send me some. Lmao! You gals have loads fun!
    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete