Saturday 1 January 2011

This afternoon

Have spent a lovely afternoon online with Vikk. I had a bit of a clear out yesterday to make room for some new stash me n Vikk have ordered. So decided to clear out the drawer that houses all my stickers and rub on etc today(it was A MESS!!!!) as I have no idea what I have and things are starting to get tatty. Vikkie suggested sorting them into poly pockets so I can store them in a ring binder. Now I feel very organised and at least if I want something I will know where to look rather than rummaging. After doing the sorting I was a bit shocked at how much stuff I actually have, I need to start back scrapbooking me thinks to use up some of my stash. Vikkie has given me a challenge to make a scrapbook page about LOVE just to try to get my creative juices flowing again. I will let you see how it turn out when I get it done.

3 comments:

  1. i love our afternoons together too hun and im glad i could help with the poly pockets. and knowing you the way i do i am very shocked you let it get that way in the first place will def have to sort you out when i come over in 13 days woohoo or atleast recklessly get more stash for you to hord he he he loves ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is very unlike me to be so untidy :P Just need to get my paper and card supply sorted now (any ideas???) loves ya too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep loads of em lol we can do it on the sunday babes as we will have loads a new stash to hide xx

    ReplyDelete