Wednesday 26 January 2011

Only a week???? :(

It has only been a week since Vikkie went home and it already feels like a month.  I havent had much time for crafting but hope to get something done this weekend.   Youngest daughter has had a stomach bug this week but is on the mend and elder daughter has her first Higher prelim today so she has been studying hard.   I have only had one good thing happen this week .......... I have booked flights and a hire car to go see Vikkie and her hubby in April.   I am sooooo excited, although I am sure nearer the time I will be feeling hysterical as this is the first time I have ever been abroad all by myself (a bit sad I know considering I am 41).  It will be weird not having the family with me but it will be good for me to escape for a few days and have a bit of me time without the others interrupting.   Anyway I had better go as it will soon be time to start the morning routine ....... see to the cats (litter trays n food), gee up the girls, hang up the washing and get myself organised for work.   Roll on Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. hi hun it seems like so long ago since i left dont it. . . Im so very proud of you (you know why) and I can not wait till april it will be lovely to have you come visit me x miss you i think i left my craft mojo with you lol xx

    ReplyDelete