Sunday 2 January 2011

Uneventful day

I have had a pretty dull day today. Havent had any crafting time and worse than that I havent seen Vikkie today. We talk to each other everyday and it feels very strange when we dont :( My mum came to visit this afternoon with my Great Aunt, who is staying with her for a few days, so that scuppered my plans slightly. I got the scrapbook page done last night. Not the LOVE one as it is gonna be done for Vikkies scrapbook challenge on her blog, Vikk suggested I do a page about US which I have done. I packaged up some handmade stuff for her today which I will get posted tomorrow. I made her a Faerie folklore mini album as she is mad about faeries and also a concertina folder with ATC's in it (also faerie themed). I am gonna go try to get photos of all these on her to let everyone see - so wish me luck x

4 comments:

  1. hi my little pixie princess. Love them Love them Love them as you knew I would cant wait to get them to put em in your box. Missed you too not the same going all day with out talking and crafting with you loves ya your faerie princess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love them :) and I love you too my faerie princess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey...

    I am so glad you came by to visit my blog. I have only been blogging since this past March. Everyone is so lovely around here...Welcome! and thanks for commenting on my blog.
    huggs, loves and squeezes
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elsa for dropping by, I hope you will stop by often x

    ReplyDelete