Monday 3 January 2011

Scrapbooking bug is biting again :)


Well I took the Christmas tree down first thing this morning and we have decided to put it in the skip as it is starting to get rather bald (we have had it for 17years) so I will be on the hunt for a new one now.   Have spent most of the afternoon finishing my next scrapbook page that Vikkie is challenging me daily to do. She gives me the choice of 2 themes and I choose one to scrap. It has been quite good as it has got my brain working a bit harder and at least I dont need photos, I can just use pics from the web if need be.   Plus I am using up some of my stash which is just as well as the 2 of us have ordered HEAPS of stuff to share out when she comes over next week - yeah NEXT WEEK!!!! I am so looking forward to having her here, it is not nice having your bestest friend so far away (in another country) even though we do chat every single day.   So back to the scrapbook pages - yesterdays challenge I chose was "Native Americans" and todays one was "Inpiration", I will add both pics to the bottom of this post.  Anyway I am gonna leave it here as I am online with Vikk just now and I aint giving her my undivided attention lol.

2 comments:

  1. The oages turned out really well hun x im catching up slowly lol. I know I cant wait for our stash to turn up god knows i need it lol not to sure about oyu all depends on how much u can use up with these pages but dont forget the yr long challenge starts in feb he he and damn right you should give me your undivided love you pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the pixie comment is meant in a loving manner and not taking the p*** out of my ears :P xxx

    ReplyDelete