Wednesday 5 January 2011

Ooooh some of the stash has arrived :)

Big excitement today (other than being first day back at work :P) some of the stash me n Vikkie ordered arrived.   Pic will be attached.   No other news really as excitment knows no bounds regarding craft supplies and after being back at work for 2 hours feels like I haven't had 2 weeks hols. Just cant wait for the next lot of papers to arrive and some acrylic stamps too. Wont have time to blog tomorrow as me n hubbie are going to a Thin Lizzie concert tomorrow night so c u all on Friday. xx

2 comments:

  1. it looks so much and seems as thats only a wee bit its looking like a damn good idea that i have booked that second suite case lol! Have a great time at the concert tomorrow Pixie. Is weird enough not crafting the day away but no evening either what on earth will I do lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing you already Vikk xxx

    ReplyDelete