Wednesday 19 January 2011

:(

Well here I am again. Vikkie went home yesterday :(   Hubby took her through to the train when he went to work and I had a good cry until it was time to go to work.  We spent a lovely few days together, especially at the weekend. When Vikk arrived we came straight home here as she was shattered after travelling all day.  On Saturday we drove into Aberdeen and hit the shops. By the time we had finished both of us had sore feet and really tired. After getting ready at the hotel we headed out to the Chinese for a meal, as it was still pretty early and we really had to pace ourselves, we decided to not hit the bars so early and went back to the hotel to watch a film.  We then headed out later.   We had a great night it was so lovely to spend quality time just the two of us.  After getting home, Sunday was spent doing a bit of crafting and I made Vikk a Christmas dinner although our Scottish stuffing and my take on trifle were both a bit alien to her lol. Unfortunately I had work on Monday and Tuesday but we spent as much time as possible sitting chatting when I got home.  I am gonna miss her so much even though we see each other every day. Anyway better think about getting organised for work, bye all x

1 comment:

  1. Hunny I had a gr8 time was fab getting to do girly things for most of the weekend and then to my horror you getting shown baby pictures by my dad how embarressing! You made a wicked xmas dinner although you scottish people have a strange idea of stuffing and trifle lol all tasted good just different to what I am use to babes. Tracy you know i miss you too but roll on easter xx loves ya xx

    ReplyDelete