Tuesday 4 January 2011

4th of January and last day of hols :(

Oh Darn it the last day of the holidays, not good!!! :(   It seems like ages since I was at work as we got 2 extra days cause of a huge fall of snow we had (it is very unusual for us). I have had such a lazy holiday too (which has been great to be honest) because I havent been feeling the best due to a cold I just havent been able to shift.  It has been good though from a crafting point of view. I was online with Vikkie yesterday as usual and I got my new scrapbook challenge, it was a choice between Fantasy or Dreams (it was a hard choice to make) but I went with Fantasy. I am pretty pleased with the way the page turned out but on hindsight I wish I had done the THE for The Dragon in black too. Might pop back on later if I have done anymore crafting today xx

2 comments:

  1. very pretty pixie. I dont want you to go back to work you know what if my mojo leaves me he he he only 10 More days to go hunny woohoo see you soon
    loves ya
    your faerie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soon be down to single figures :) xxx

    ReplyDelete