Friday 7 January 2011

7th January (Only 7 days to go )

Well Friday already, a 3 day week is the way to go I reckon lol.   Pretty tired today actually and glad it is the weekend. Didnt get home from the Thin Lizzie concert till midnight so was very V tired this morning getting up for work, made all the more annoying that hubby got to lie in his bed as he took the day off work - grrrr.   I had to rush to get my neice a birthday pressie today at lunch time (she is 13 today n it kinda slipped my mind - oopsies) It was annoying as I couldnt get home at lunch to talk to Vikkie which is the usual routine for a week day. I didnt get a chance to talk to her at all yesterday due to one thing or another so I am waiting patiently just now for her to finish her tea so we can catch up.   Only 7 days till she arrives for a 5 day visit for my birthday, can't wait. I can't believe it is a whole year since I turned 40 (yuk), why does time seem to run away with you as you get older??   Going to visit friends tomorrow afternoon which kinda ruins me n Vikks crafting day a little, although as we aint leaving till 3ish hopefully we will get some crafting time, I havent had a chance to make anything since the Vampire LO which is a shame n me just got my scrapbooking mojo back lol.   Anyway must go as Vikk has just let me know she will be available to chat shortly. Hope everyone has a good weekend x

1 comment:

  1. tired pfft saves u right for going off gallavanting till all hours on a school night pml x glad you enjoyed yourself babes you deserve too just a shame u couldnt enjoy quality time with Mal would of been nice for the two of u to atleast of managed the meal together x I know Ive been making sure my laundry is done to pack WOOHOO gonna start that petes done bon jovi for ya so are car music is sorted x You best get some crafting done my dear your falling behind xx loves ya pixie lady xx

    ReplyDelete